Hailing its name from the previous convict Hugh Kelly, Kellyville is one of the original established suburbs of the Hills District originally encompassing Kellyville Ridge and Beaumont Hills. Known for its diversity in housing, Kellyville encompasses many estates and reserves making each pocket unique and picturesque.
Centenary of ANZAC Reserve
Sport and Recreation:
Other recreational venues include:
- Commercial Road Netball Reserve - Wellgate Avenue
- Kellyville Park - Memorial Avenue
- Macquarie Avenue Reserve - Macquarie Avenue
- The Hills Centenary Park - Cnr Commercial & Withers
- Bruce Purser Reserve
Parks and Reserves:
- Rutherford Avenue Reserve - Caddies Creek Park
- Cattai Creek Conservation Area
- Alan Pearce Reserve
- Cattai Creek Drive Reserve
- Craigmore Drive Reserve
- Cameo Place Reserve
- Kellyville Memorial Park
- Drainage Reserve
- Rutherford Avenue Reserve
- River Oak Circuit Reserve
- Mount Saint Francis Reserve
- Hodges Road Reserve
- Elizabeth Macarthur Park
- Kellyville Rotary Park
- Lavender Avenue Reserve
- Greenwood Road Reserve
- Coral Crescent Reserve
- Brodrick Boulevard Reserve
- Martin Knight Reserve
- Mawarra Crescent Reserve
- Golden Grove Reserve
- Meadow Place Reserve
- Ted Pike Reserve
- School for disabled students from ages 4 to 18 - 44 Redden Drive, Kellyville - Phone: 9836 3810
Duncraig Estate - (Cattai Creek Drive, North-East Kellyville)
Known for being a popular choice among home buyers due to both leafiness and diverse choice of house types, ranging from modest modern housing to large affluent properties.
Highlands Estate - (Wellgate Avenue, far-northern Kellyville area)
Renowned for being an upmarket neighbourhood surrounded by natural bushland and creek.
Elizabeth Macarthur Estate - (Macquarie Avenue, far-western Kellyville area)
Noted for its easy access to Rouse Hill Town Centre, Stanhope Gardens and North-west T-way.
Old Homeworld Display Village -
The former Display village now all privately owned residential homes.
New Homeworld Display Village - (Homeworld IV - River Oak Circuit, western Kellyville area).
One of the largest display villages in the world this neighbourhood of display homes draws crowds regularly particularly since the housing development boom of the North West Sydney Region.
North Kellyville Precinct – (memorial Avenue)
The newest Kellyville Estate which is proposed to include a new shopping centre and will be minutes walk to the North West Rail Link.
- Kellyville is serviced by Hillsbus and Busaways which provides services to Rouse Hill, Blacktown, Parramatta, Rouse Hill, Castle Hill, Macquarie Park, North Sydney and the Sydney CBD.
- The North-West T-way provides transit services to Parramatta railway station and Sydney CBD.
- The North West Rail Link is a proposed railway line running from The Ponds to Epping, where it will connect to the existing Epping to Chatswood railway line. Nearby stations accessible by Kellyville include Rouse Hill, Bella Vista and Showground stations.
(information obtained from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouse_Hill,_New_South_Wales accessed on 30/03/2015)