We are looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager to join our growing team.
You will be taking charge of an existing portfolio, while supporting a team in developing roles. This is a great opportunity to take your existing property management experience and develop into a leadership position.
This position will require you to:
- Manage the general operation of the portfolio and your team
- Develop and maintain relationships with both landlords and tenants
- Coordinate ingoing and outgoing inspections effectively
- Provide knowledgeable advice to landlords and tenants about rental market trends
- Provide a collaborative and supportive approach to overseeing the development of your team
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Strong knowledge of the North West and Hills rental market as well as with a professional and customer focused manner.
- Self motivated with high level communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, resilience and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Solution focused with an ability to manage difficult conversations within a timely manner
- Experience in mentoring and developing members within your team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Console
- A thorough understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act 2010
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License
- Driver’s license and vehicle
What we offer you:
- A positive working environment with a fun and sociable team culture.
- Ongoing training with our award-winning Harcourts Aacademy as well as consistent opportunity to see a range of professional speakers.
- Sizeable global organisation, exposing you to more opportunity.
- A professional environment where People First, Doing the Right Thing, Being Courageous and Fun and Laughter are the core values the brand stands by.
To discuss this opportunity further feel free to contact Loren Khamu on 0404 864 808 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.